Recipe Type: Bread
Cuisine: vegan and gluten free
This vegan and gluten free cornbread is so moist and delicious and tastes great with my vegan green onion and jalapeño cream cheez.
- 1 cup organic corn meal(I use Bob’s Red Mill)
- I cup gluten free all purpose flour(I use Bob’s Red Mill one to one)
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup non dairy milk
- 2 tbsp flaxseed(ground) 6 tbsp water mixed together
- Pe-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Before anything, I grind the flaxseed and mix in the water in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Next add the oil, flax, and non dairy milk and stir together.
- Put the mixture in a 9 x 13 baking dish coated with coconut oil and bake for 25-30 min. until golden brown.
- Let stand for 5-10 min before serving